Annual General Meeting 2024
Notice is given to the shareholders of Kojamo plc to participate in the Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday 14 March 2024 at 10.00 a.m. (EET) in Pikku-Finlandia at Karamzininranta 4, Helsinki, Finland. The reception of participants and the distribution of ballots will commence at the meeting venue at 9.00 a.m. (EET). Shareholders and their proxy representatives may also exercise voting rights by voting in advance.
You can register through the link below. Registration and advance voting ends on 6 March 2024 at 4 p.m.
|Date and time (EET)
|Registration and advance voting begin
|16 February 2024 at 9 a.m.
|4 March 2024
|Registration and advance voting ends
|6 March 2024 at 4 p.m.
|Annual General Meeting
|14 March 2024 at 10 a.m.
|Minutes of the meeting available on the company’s website latest
|28 March 2024
Stock exchange releases and materials
• Notice to the Annual General Meeting
• Agenda for the Annual Meeting
• Proposals of Kojamo plc’s Board of Directors
• Stock Exchange Release on Proposals of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board of Kojamo to the Annual General Meeting, 18 December 2023
• Board of Directors’ Report and Financial Statement (PDF)
• Board of Directors’ Report and Financial Statement (ZIP)
• Remuneration policy of the governing bodies of Kojamo plc
• Remuneration Report 2023
• Corporate Governance Statement 2023
• CV of the new member candidate, Veronica Lindholm
• Registration and advance voting form
• Power of Attorney and Voting Instructions
• General Meeting Privacy Statement
Remote participation in the meeting
Remote access to the General Meeting will be provided through Inderes Plc’s virtual general meeting service on the Videosync platform, which includes video and audio access to the General Meeting. Remote access does not require any paid software or downloads. In addition to an internet connection, participation requires a computer, smartphone or tablet with speakers or headphones for sound and a microphone if you want to speak. One of the following browsers is recommended for participation: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or Opera.
The participation link and password for remote participation will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS to the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number provided at the time of registration to all those who have registered for the General Meeting no later than the day before the General Meeting. It is advisable to log in to the meeting system well in advance of the meeting.
For more information on the general meeting service, additional instructions for proxies representing more than one shareholder, contact details of the service provider and instructions in case of possible disruptions can be found here: https://vagm.fi/support. A link to test the compatibility of your computer, smartphone or tablet with the network connection can be found here: https://demo.videosync.fi/agm-compatibility?language=en. It is recommended that you read the detailed participation instructions before the meeting.
Page updated 19 February 2024