We operate sustainably and transparently while developing our shareholder value in accordance with our strategy.
We have determined the following objectives for the Responsible corporate citizen focal point:
- The sustainability of our business is based on our Code of Conduct. We aim to have 90% of our employees completed training on our Code of Conduct.
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct will be incorporated into all of our new partnership agreements starting from 2021.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for the grey economy.
- All of our partners and supply chain participants are registered with the Reliable Partner service maintained by Vastuu Group Oy in accordance with the Contractor’s Obligations Act.
- We are a significant taxpayer and we pay all of our taxes to Finland. We report our tax footprint transparently.
- We are a significant employer. Our employment effect extends beyond our own operations to partnerships related to construction, renovation, property maintenance and cleaning.
- At each of our construction sites, we monitor the working conditions rate (TR -figure) to maintain a high level of occupational safety. Our target is TR > 90.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for data protection violations.
- We will do our utmost to ensure the data protection of our customers. We take a customer-driven and GDPR-compliant approach to all of our business operations.
- The Lumo sponsorship and grant programme annually supports top Finnish athletes as well as individual and team sports for young people.
Page updated 2 December 2020