A responsible corporate citizen
We operate sustainably and transparently while developing our shareholder value in accordance with our strategy. The sustainability of our business is based on our Code of Conduct.
A responsible corporate citizen – targets of the focus area
Anti-grey economy work and employment
- We have a zero tolerance policy concerning the grey economy.
- All of our partners and supply chain participants are registered with the Reliable Partner service maintained by Vastuu Group Oy in accordance with the Contractor’s Obligations Act.
- We are a significant employer. Our employment effect extends beyond our own operations to construction, renovation, property maintenance and cleaning partnerships.
- At our construction sites, we monitor the TR figure as an indicator of working conditions in order to maintain a high level of occupational safety. Our target is TR >90.
Privacy and data protection
- We have a zero tolerance policy concerning data protection violations.
- We take a customer-driven and GDPR-compliant approach to all of our operations. We do everything we can to ensure the protection of our customers’ personal data.
- We are a significant taxpayer and we pay all of our taxes to Finland.
- We report our tax footprint transparently.
Compliance and corporate governance
- The sustainability of our business is based on our Code of Conduct. 90% of our employees have completed training on our Code of Conduct.
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct will be incorporated into all our new partnership agreements.
- We comply with the recommendations of the Securities Market Association’s Corporate Governance Code 2020 without deviations.
- The Lumo sponsorship and grant programme annually supports top Finnish athletes as well as individual and team sports for young people.
Page updated 28 February 2022