There are many different job descriptions, backgrounds and personalities among Kojamo’s approximately 300 employees. Everyone’s input is important when creating better urban housing. But what do the Kojamo employees themselves think about their jobs, and where do they find their motivation? Let’s ask them!
- Creating a sustainable and energizing work environment
- Making tenants’ daily lives better as an application developer
- Working as a human-oriented sales representative motivates towards the best performance
- Working as a service advisor is suitably challenging
- Property manager’s tasks are wide-ranging and rewarding
- Service manager about her job at Kojamo: “A manager makes success possible”
Page updated 5 July 2019